Friday, October 28, 2011

Semana 15


Lunes el 24 de octubre – día 99

Monday I got up and did some studying before heading to my tutoring at the elementary school.  After studying I came home and did some more studying before going to yoga (which was a lot harder than before I got sick and basically made me feel like an old woman).

When I came home I showered then had dinner with Clarisa spicy vegetable rice).  After dinner I skyped with Kevin then went to bed.

Martes el 25 de octubre
 Today marks day 100… craziness!!!

Tuesday I got up and had some breakfast before heading out on a colectivo to castellano.  I took the bus home since I still can’t walk 5 blocks without getting out of breath then had some lunch.  I wrote my proposal for my final project for UCA then went to print it out before making my way to UBA for psicolingüística.

I came home and did some studying before having dinner.  Clarisa went out with a friend so I heated up some pasta tortilla and salad then worked on my last essay for my literature class.  I got about halfway through, then showered and went to bed.

Miercoles el 26 de octubre
Wednesday I got up and head some breakfast before taking the subte to the facultad de medicina para mis investigaciones. 

During my research we went to a research institute and analyzed some test results.  After research I took a colectivo to UCA for my photography class.  The teacher showed up 45 minutes late, asked us why there were only 8 of us left waiting, then proceeded to show us pointless videos for an hour.  I am thoroughly disappointed with that class.

After that waste of 2 hours I took a colectivo home.  Today was Clarisa’s birthday so I stopped at a flower shop on my way home and bought her a gift.   

When I got home her friend Cristina was over and had made her a cake (it was delicious)!








I worked on my essay some then had dinner (salad) on my own since Clarisa went out for her birthday.  After dinner I showered, finished my essay, and went to bed.

Jueves el 27 de octubre
Thursday I go up and had breakfast and then took the subte to my biochem research.  After research I walked to my lit class.  Since this was our second to last class our teacher had us fill out an evaluation and we got to leave 20 minutes early.

I took the subte to UBA, actually arriving on time for once!  After class I took a colectivo home.  For dinner Clarisa and I had steamed potatoes and pumpkin and then dulce de membrillo for dessert.  After dinner I took a shower then went to bed.

Viernes el 28 de octubre
Last night I didn’t sleep well because Lu had a friend over who had a nervous breakdown at approximately 2:30.  There was crying and hysterics, and Clarisa ended up calling the ambulance, so at around 3:15 two paramedics came.  I fell back asleep around 3:45, and then woke up again at 7:00 to street noise.  Oh Buenos Aires, how I love this city.  I slept off on until 10:00 when I gave up and went downstairs to have breakfast.

I went to my yoga class, which was easier than Monday’s class but still difficult, then came home to shower.  A technician came to fix the internet (which hadn’t been working correctly for quite some time and stopped working completely last night), so luckily I have internet again!

After I showered I went to the post office, the bank, then went to buy highlighters since all the reading for my UBA class has depleted my supply.

I came back and had some leftover rice for lunch, skyped with Alyssa, then started packing for my trip to Mendoza!

I’m headed out tonight with Ludi to spend the weekend touring wineries and relaxing by the Andes!  Check back Monday for pictures and a detailed update!

Un beso,
Taylor

Random Photo:
Duff, la cerveza de Los Simpsons :)

No comments:

Post a Comment